The Atlantean Dragon Spread
- Vox Draconis - Voice of the Dragon: The Silver Ladder represent the overall strategy that should be followed in order to achieve an assertive and victorious outcome. Relevant hierarchies should be respected and the long-term impact of plans should be considered.
- Visus Draconis - Eye of the Dragon: The Mysterium represent areas that need further investigation as they may hold the key to deeper understanding of the issue. The inquiry should respect the integrity of sources used and answer may come with strings attached.
- Ungula Draconis - Claw of the Dragon: The Adamantine Arrow represent areas of challenge and conflict, and how to approach them. This can be offensive and/or defensive strategy; though both should emphasise adaptability approaches and honourable actions.
- Alae Draconis - Wing of the Dragon: The Guardians of the Veil represent areas that would benefit from secrecy and discretion; things not to draw too much attention to. Disclosure isn’t disallowed, but should be earned and not given lightly.
- The Free Council: Beneficial, if unexpected/unsolicited, factors. They may be things that take you out of your comfort zone or use methods that you aren’t used to or fully adept in the use of, but they can aid you if you give them a chance.
- The Seers of the Throne: Adversarial forces, usually in the form of existing hegemonic power structures. The nature of the opposition may not be readily apparent, for example it may be invasive observation instead of obstruction.